Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Junction, Marsh - the centre of my Yorkshire support

Watching people scurry by
Rushing to and fro
Oh!  This world is such a crazy place
It's all about the go go go

Yep.  You were right, Paloma.  Except for the people watching bit.  I really haven't had time to watch people scurry by at all.



In the last 2 weeks I received a tremendous amount of support, but today I'm thanking Emm and Lee at the Junction Pub, Marsh, where they've been the core of my Northern support.

On Saturday 6th October I vocally unveiled 3 fresh sets to their lovely customers totaling almost 100mins.

Songs included 30 Minute Love Affair, Rehab, The Show Must Go On and Telephone, all of which went down well!

Last weekend I performed at Dewsbury for Open Mic UK 2012 and have been given a chance to get through to the next round.  I just next need to prove to the judges that I've got the support of my family, friends and of course, fans.

This Friday Emm and Lee have invited me back to perform the new sets once again, and as a special thank you to The Junction and their customers, I'll be performing - for the first time - another handful of new songs!

All I ask is this: if you come and see me sing and you like what I do, please text Wildcard795 to 84222 to vote me through to the next round of Open Mic 2012!  Each vote costs £1.

Thank you so much for all the support each and everyone of you has given me so far.  Please help me get through to the next round.

PS.  I've been asked if multiple votes can be made from the same number.  The answer is yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment